Thursday, October 30, 2008

GRAFFITI!!! EVOLVE

I must say, with the mix of La Pared Legal project and my personal project at the Colegio I have been blessed with the opportunity to really emirs myself in the Peruvian culture. This experience has taught me that even though I think it is silly sometimes I have to realize that I am a role model. You are responsible not only for your personal image but for the image that people think you represent. I say think, because you can reinvent what people think you are or expect from you.

I have been painting a lot lately and it might seem like that is the only thing I am doing but looks are deceiving.....the videos are coming soon!



I quick paint on Saturday...NE CRU papa!



Mural for a Halloween party in the Center of Lima. I painted with Fog and Coral. Shout out to Fog for the tips ;)


Detail of Miss Frankenstein

No comments: